A full stack developer and solutions architect with an unbridled passion for software development, I’ve been an integral part of numerous world renowned IT companies for over 2 decades.
Leveraging my expertise in business, technical and project management, I’ve worked with some of the best minds in the field on full scale projects and this experience helped me in laying the foundations for my start-up ‘IT Backyard’.
At the moment, apart from looking after the day to day operations of IT Backyard, I’m also pursuing my ‘Masters Degree in Software Engineering’ at IT University in Copenhagen. This, I believe, will help further hone my technical skills as well as fulfill a long cherished dream of mine.
IT University of Copenhagen (August 2016 – June 2017)
DFDS (June 2014 – December 2014)
Front-end Developer of Chinese website on Sharepoint cms where I worked for Central Marketing Department with an experienced team. The team was responsible for international Websites of DFDS.
Mocap house (2009 – June 2014)
Develop and build a new Motion Capture business facility based on Vicon Technology in Denmark. I was responsible from investment, finance, operation to technical requirement and operation.
CIO at Robomax Movie project
National Film & Television School (July 2012 – July 2013)
I have had multiple roles in this project: IT management, technical supervisor, programming scripts to solve development requirement, problem and issue solver & render farm responsibility. Aside from all that I also helped with contracting, administrative related tasks.
TRUEMAX (August 2005 – February 2009)
In my CTO position I have had two main roles in TRUEMAX:
- IT management and development at operational level, procurement of IT, IT project management, process optimization.
- Business operation: Responsible for daily business operation, that included personnel management, partial HR law, liability and contracts, financial controls and budgeting, marketing.
- Board member and owners report and company daily operations at a strategic and operational level.
IT System Developer
TRUEMAX (November 2000 – 2005)
In this position I have had multiple responsibilities, primarily with in IT field:
- IT: Developing, maintaining and problem solving of IT infrastructure from scratch: Networking (LAN, VLAN, Wifi, VPN, Firewall and network security), Windows 2003/2008 servers, Windows XP/7 workstations, virtual server, MFC management and configuration, Altiris deployment system, render-farm configuration and customization, Siemens Telephone Systems.
- Programming: Web front-end and back-end development, programming of different tasks related to the daily business like Super Office CRM customization and web implementation, render-farm network programming, programming using ASP (Active Server Pages), login VB scripts group policy and extension programming.
- Project management: of different business projects, that includes new development projects in developing countries (under Danida program). That included everything from starting the business, negotiation between stack-holders to the delivery.
IT System Manager
Dansu Trade Develoopment A/S (October 1998 – October 2000)
Responsible for IT and system development in Denmark and IT at the head office in Switzerland (Applied S.A.)
- Master’s Degree in Computer Software Engineering
IT-Universitetet i København (2015 – 2017)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web Development
KEA – Københavns Erhvervsakademi (2013 – 2014 )
- Apprenticeship degree
Electronics Mechanic (1992 – 1995)
- IT programming
Niels Brock Copenhagen Business College (1990 – 1992)
ABOUT IT BACKYARD
IT Backyard is a special brainchild of mine where I offer my years’ experience and know-how as full stack development and solution architect.
‘IT Backyard’ was built to transform the complexities of software and engineering solutions and make it more accessible for people without a technical background while retaining the high standards of excel.
Leveraging my extensive knowledge within electronics, web development, software engineering, pervasive computing with business and project management skills, IT Backyard has successfully undertaken numerous projects which include:
- GuideBelt project
Bluetooth-based Indoor Navigation for the Visually Impaired. This project involved the creation of an indoor navigation system for the visually impaired using Bluetooth and mobile technologies. The project involved elements of Bluetooth signal analysis and processing; Android development and usability engineering.
- Augmented reality for doctors
A project that enables doctors to see patience hospital journal virtually through augment reality, at the same time it is possible to navigate through the journal with hand gesture.
- WET extractor
A little software to download and extract up to 9Tb data and parse the content including filtering process. The software will generate a file that can be used for search engine